Commercial / Industrial
For many years, we have successfully executed conceptual, preliminary, and detailed structural design projects in various areas of structural engineering and analysis for Mining, Infrastructures and Hydroelectric Projects. Our structural engineers worked closely with different clients such as Toronto Transit Commission (TTC), Go Transit, and Ontario Power Generation (OPG).
Our experience covers both new and retrofit construction. We are proud of having some of the best engineers in Ontario. We work closely with Architecture firms, Developers and Owners to gather relevant information at each step about their needs to solve complex engineering challenges. Our knowledge of a wide variety of structure types and construction materials such as steel/reinforced concrete/masonry and wood always provides the client with a cost-effective and high-quality structural solution.
We have a special focus on
- New design for low rise buildings
- Addition and retrofit of existing buildings
- Retaining walls and sound barrier walls
- Support of excavations, piles and lagging and secant piles
- Concrete foundations for machinery/tanks
- Open Web Steel Joists and Steel Decks
- Warehouse Mezzanine Floors
- Staircases and railings
- Design of signs/ billboards