Commercial Buildings
Design of new buildings and renovation of existing structures
Change of Use:

City permits are required when there is a change of major occupancy in the building. At Sauzteq Engineering, We provide permit drawings to apply for change of use.
Other Design Services:

Shop drawings prepration
Site inspection and sign off reports
Extension and addition to existing building
Design of foundations